Blm Ca Native Plant Materials Fort Ord Restoration
The summary for the Blm Ca Native Plant Materials Fort Ord Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Blm Ca Native Plant Materials Fort Ord Restoration: The principle purpose of this is cooperative land and resource management on public and lands on former Fort Ord, Monterey County, California. Additionally, this project will provide a cooperative formal relationship within which resource management on public lands can be completed. Also, this project will establish a partnership between local schools, non-profit organizations, and local businesses to develop and promote a native plant materials development program, and to effectively manage lands and resources on an ecosystem basis.
|Federal Grant Title:||Blm Ca Native Plant Materials Fort Ord Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00316|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$68,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Unrestricted although Past Performance is ranked very important
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Traci D Thaler, GRANTS AND AGREEMENTS SPECIALIST, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...