Blm-Co Effects of Fuels Reduction Treatments on Pinon Juniper Woodland Birds in the Arkansas River Valley, Colorado
The summary for the Blm-Co Effects of Fuels Reduction Treatments on Pinon Juniper Woodland Birds in the Arkansas River Valley, Colorado grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Blm-Co Effects of Fuels Reduction Treatments on Pinon Juniper Woodland Birds in the Arkansas River Valley, Colorado: Gather data on pinon-juniper bird communities in treated and untreated sites in the BLM Royal Gorge Field Office region to determine whether mechanical manipulations have influenced bird commuties.
|Federal Grant Title:||Blm-Co Effects of Fuels Reduction Treatments on Pinon Juniper Woodland Birds in the Arkansas River Valley, Colorado|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00121|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 25, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 25, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 11, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||40000|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yvonne Pier, Grants Management Officerypier@blm.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program