Buffalo-Skedaddle Landscape Mgt & Restoration nitiative
The summary for the Buffalo-Skedaddle Landscape Mgt & Restoration nitiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Buffalo-Skedaddle Landscape Mgt & Restoration nitiative: Assist in the completion of NEPA and CEQA environmental documents, Assist with paperwork for projects Coordinate projects with all partners Provide on the ground project oversight Actively seek other sources of funding i.e. matching Coordinate project design efforts across the Alturas and Eagle Lake BLM Field Offices working with staff biologists, archeologists, and other resource professionals and/or contractors Assist and coordinate NEPA and CEQA documentation and processes Work with resource professionals and academics to review and develop effective monitoring protocols Coordinate restoration efforts on private land according to direction and guidance. When possible assist with grants or community development efforts to expand restoration and resource management opportunities and or funding.
|Federal Grant Title:||Buffalo-Skedaddle Landscape Mgt & Restoration nitiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-NOI08-2003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 09, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 530-252-5338
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...