Bureau of Land Management Grant
The summary for the Bureau of Land Management Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bureau of Land Management Grant: The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (UDWR) have a long standing cooperative relationship in the management of wildlife resources and their habitat, including surveys, restoration projects, and sharing of information. There is not a lot of information about the types of bat species and which areas are important to their life cycles in southeast Utah. There are four state listed sensitive species within the Monticello Field Office area, but little is known about the location of these bats during different seasons and areas that need to be protected to ensure that these sensitive bat species will not have to be listed under the Endangered Species Act. The information would be put into a Utah database where it will be centrally located.
|Federal Grant Title:||Bureau of Land Management Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||UT-NOI-08-0010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 801-539-4178
Maria Gochis, GMO [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands