CCS Morro Audubon Society Based Seabird Colony Monitoring
The summary for the CCS Morro Audubon Society Based Seabird Colony Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CCS Morro Audubon Society Based Seabird Colony Monitoring: The BLM will work in collaboration with the Morro Coast Audubon California Chapter to protect, conserve and restore seabird colonies on the California Coastal National Monument (CCNM). Morro Coast Audubon California Chapter have members motivated to advance knowledge about seabirds, to study seabird populations, and to share information with the general public about the seabird resources of the CCNM. Morro Coast Audubon California Chapter has a history of protecting, restoring and expanding seabird populations in California as part of their overall mission for avian conservation.
|Federal Grant Title:||CCS Morro Audubon Society Based Seabird Colony Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00300|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||September 6th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Sep 06, 2012|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...