CCS - Upper Rickreall Large Woody Debris Placement
The summary for the CCS - Upper Rickreall Large Woody Debris Placement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CCS - Upper Rickreall Large Woody Debris Placement: The objective of this project is to develop a partnership with individuals, organizations, and community volunteers in the Upper Rickreall Watershed in order to restore aquatic habit by improving stream function. The installation of log structures in Rickreall Creek will increase channel complexity to trap migratory sediments and increase floodplain interaction. These measures will enhance summer and winter rearing habitat for all life stages of native cutthroat trout and anadromous coho salmon. An additional benefit, over the long term, includes increased water retention, both in the bed and banks of Rickreall Creek, thus improving municipal water availability, which is consistent with the directions of the Clean Water Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||CCS - Upper Rickreall Large Woody Debris Placement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00121|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 01, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 01, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheryl Dowley, Grants Management Specialist, email@example.com
CCS Upper Rickreall LWD [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...