California Only - Mattole River Watershed Monitoring & Habitat Improvement
The summary for the California Only - Mattole River Watershed Monitoring & Habitat Improvement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
California Only - Mattole River Watershed Monitoring & Habitat Improvement: The primary objectives of this project are but not limited to 1) monitor populations of Pacific salmon species in the Mattole River and its tributaries; and 2) implement habitat improvement measures to benefit these species. The monitoring to be performed under phases include but not limited to: surveys of spawning grounds, trapping and counting juveniles migrating downstream, trapping and counting adults migrating upstream, and counting adult summer steelhead while they are residing in the river and tributaries.
|Federal Grant Title:||California Only - Mattole River Watershed Monitoring & Habitat Improvement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-RFA07-2006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 17, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 25, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 530-252-5338 firstname.lastname@example.org Government
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...