Canidae Wolf Species Survey
The summary for the Canidae Wolf Species Survey grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Alaska District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Canidae Wolf Species Survey: Canidae Wolf Species Survey.
|Federal Grant Title:||Canidae Wolf Species Survey|
|Federal Agency Name:||Alaska District (DOD-COE-AK)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||POA-CESU-20-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 23rd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 23rd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 21st, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 21st, 2020|
|Archive Date:||April 22nd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$82,496|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$82,496|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 21st, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Set aside for the cooperative eco systems unit
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Olen R Northern
Contract and Grants Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Alaska District
- • JBLM NR TE
- • King Salmon Bat Surveys
- • SOSC Collared Pika Survey
- • Management Species Hawaiian Petrel
- • Wake Island Fish surveys