Climate Change Performance Indicators
The summary for the Climate Change Performance Indicators grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Climate Change Performance Indicators: Nevada BLM and Nevada Department of Wildlife share a strong commitment to management activities that sustain and recover viable populations of the states desired wildlife and the ecosystems upon which they depend through the Nevada Wildlife Action Plan. The Department of Interior has initiated a major effort to address climate change and its effect on federal trust resources. As part of this effort, BLM is providing partial funding to facilitate the ability of States to work with Heinz Center to identify ecosystems and species vulnerable to climate change as well as develop methods and models to document the effects of climate change. States are charged with revising their Wildlife Action Plans to include climate change. Nevada has completed the first phase of identifying potential species indicators of climate change. This funding is the continuation of this work by examining the performance of these indicators. The Nevada Wildlife Action Plan supports management activities that sustain and recover viable populations of the states desired wildlife and the ecosystems upon which they depend.
|Federal Grant Title:||Climate Change Performance Indicators|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00105|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 25, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$47,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$47,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$47,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tanya E Arnberger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...