Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
The summary for the Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of NPS' intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Cooperative Agreement P19AC01245 with Pinnacles National Park Foundation, for the project titled, "Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park."
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00620|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 29th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$97,027|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$97,027|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$27,027|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 19th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Rachel Dell'Osso 415-464-5110
- Similar Government Grants
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area