Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Science Communication
The summary for the Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Science Communication grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Science Communication: Staff at Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy (GGNPC) will collaboratively work with the National Park Service (NPS) Inventory and Monitoring Program (I&M) in the San Francisco Bay Area Network (SFAN) and other I&M offices to store, analyze, and display natural resources inventory and ecological monitoring data, reports, and summaries for key biological and physical resources. The broad partnership of this project intends to foster efficiency by transferring knowledge between programs and implementing strategies useful to multiple workgroups. GGNPC and NPS will collaborate to translate results from data analyses into science communication products and events that will engage the public to better understand regional and national ecology.
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Science Communication|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00136|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 21st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 21st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,225|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,225|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$38,225|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 21st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreement Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area