Colorado Locally Led Conservation Initiative
The summary for the Colorado Locally Led Conservation Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colorado State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Colorado Locally Led Conservation Initiative: This modification is to correct a typo in the Request For Proposals. In Paragraph 16 - Submission Requirements, please strike out the "May 7" reference in the first sentence. It should read "Wednesday, August 4, 2004". Please make a pen and ink change to your copy of the RFP. It also corrects the CFDA number to 10.902 instead of 10.912
|Federal Grant Title:||Colorado Locally Led Conservation Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colorado State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NRCS-CO-4-19|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Soil and Water Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 04, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jul 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 16, 2004|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$68,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$68,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andersen, Cindy, Contract Specialist, Phone 720.544.2827, Fax 720.544.2962, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Andersen, Cindy
- Similar Government Grants
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...
- • Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for Grazing Program
- • Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020
- • Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for Conservation Objectives in ...
- • Statistical and Survey Methods for National Resources Inventory
- • Farm Bill Public Outreach
- • Grazing Land Demonstration Grants
- More Grants from the Colorado State Office
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Announcement for Program Funding...
- • 2013 NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado Full Proposals
- • NRCS CO State Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY13
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado State Component