Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants
The summary for the Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants: AoD's Office of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (OIDD) within the Administration for Community Living (ACL), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) forecasts the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 funds to make one year grants to up to 10 entities designated as University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and Service (UCEDD). Funds will support UCEDDs to partner with community-based providers to develop models that support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities living independently in the community.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2020-ACL-AOD-DDUC-0425|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 29th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 29th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||April 30th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Entities eligible to apply for funds under this funding opportunity announcement are the 67 current AoD grantees that are designated UCEDDs. Applications will only be accepted from the 67 UCEDDs listed at https://acl.gov/programs/aging-and-disability-networks/national-network-university. Applications from other entities not designated as a current UCEDD by 2019 will not be reviewed. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamela O'Brien
- Similar Government Grants
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Se...
- • Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative
- • University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships
- • Serious Mental Illness
- • National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and S...
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs)
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program