Contra Loma North Shore Improvement Project
The summary for the Contra Loma North Shore Improvement Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Contra Loma North Shore Improvement Project: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a grant agreement to East Bay Regional Park District under the authority of Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) 15.524 - P.L. 89-72, Federal Water Project Recreation Act, July 9, 1965, Section 1, Section 3(b)(1), Section 3(c)(1). Estimated total amount of agreement is $137,500.00. Reclamation is providing $50,000.00 in Fiscal Year 2019. The project's proposed activates will include:1) removal of the existing north shore fishing dock; and 2) new construction of the north shore fishing dock (Refer to the Notice of Intent to Award Announcement No. BOR-MP-19-N002 for additional information) A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Crystal Oliver/Grants Management Specialist, by e-mail at email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Contra Loma North Shore Improvement Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-MP-19-N002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 13th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 14th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$275,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 29th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Crystal Oliver
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Willow Bay Recreation Area Operation and Maintenance
- • Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area
- • Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area
- • Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Cascade State Park
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Owyhee and Unity Reservoir
- • Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects