Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area
The summary for the Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area: SUMMARY OF PROJECT ACTIVITIES American Falls Reservoir is the largest reservoir on the Upper Snake River system. Funding from this financial assistance agreement will assist Power County to provide labor costs for the park's operations and maintenance, cover the costs of supplies, tools, and equipment as well as cover routine maintenance and repairs associated with the operation of the park. Typical maintenance and repairs at the site include boat dock installation, removal and repair, cleaning restrooms, sand removal from boat ramp, mowing grass areas, repair and replacement of picnic tables and fire grills, picnic shelter repairs, trash removal, traffic control as well as other miscellaneous services as needed. SELECTION JUSTIFICATION Reclamation did not solicit full and open competition for this award based on the following criteria: Legislative Intent P.L. 89-72 AS AMENDED; Reclamation Recreation Act of 1992; P.L. 102-575; Title XXVIII (USC 4601-13 et seq.) 16 USC 4601-18 (b): “The Secretary of the Interior is authorized to enter into agreements with Federal agencies or State or local public bodies for the administration of project land and water areas and the operation, maintenance, and replacement of facilities … as will best promote the development and operation of such lands or facilities in the public interest for recreation and fish and wildlife enhancement purposes.” The American Falls Reservoir is the largest reservoir on the Upper Snake River system. Through Management Agreement no. 14-07-14-LA480 Power County, Idaho is the managing partner for the West Boat Ramp Recreation Area on the American Falls Reservoir. In the past Power County has managed the recreation area without additional Federal funding, however, increasing public use of the recreation area has necessitated Federal funding for Reclamation to fulfill its obligation to provide safe recreation opportunities through the Management Agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-PN-19-N005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 1st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 1st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 14th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$95,250|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$95,250|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 1st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nathan T Moeller
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Willow Bay Recreation Area Operation and Maintenance
- • Contra Loma North Shore Improvement Project
- • Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area
- • Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Cascade State Park
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Owyhee and Unity Reservoir
- • Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects