Willow Bay Recreation Area Operation and Maintenance
The summary for the Willow Bay Recreation Area Operation and Maintenance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Willow Bay Recreation Area Operation and Maintenance: The Willow Bay Recreation Area was developed during the reconstruction of American Falls Dam 1996-1997. To comply with the Federal Water Project Recreation Act of 1965 (P.L. 89-72), Reclamation entered into a 20-year Agreement (No. 2-07-14-LA386 dated 2002) with the City of American Falls for operation and maintenance of the site. The activities to be funded through this action include, but are not limited to: Trail maintenance, road and parking lot upkeep; equipment maintenance; mowing; toilet cleaning and supplies; vault pumping; trash services, signs, site monitoring, minor building repairs, willow removal, tree trimming and succession planting, concession oversight, coordination and assistance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Willow Bay Recreation Area Operation and Maintenance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-PN-19-N020|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$79,800|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$79,800|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||August 8th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- R Filbert
Grants Management Spec
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area
- • Contra Loma North Shore Improvement Project
- • Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area
- • Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Cascade State Park
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Owyhee and Unity Reservoir
- • Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects