Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands
The summary for the Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of NPS' intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P17AC01684 under master Cooperative Agreement P17AC01703 with The Nature Conservancy, for the project titled, "Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands."
|Federal Grant Title:||Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00848|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 22nd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||September 22nd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 2nd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$71,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 22nd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Rachel Dell'Osso 415-464-5110
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...