Conversion and Maintenance of Electric Battery Hybrid Hydrogen Gas Fuel Cell Shuttle Buses
The summary for the Conversion and Maintenance of Electric Battery Hybrid Hydrogen Gas Fuel Cell Shuttle Buses grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conversion and Maintenance of Electric Battery Hybrid Hydrogen Gas Fuel Cell Shuttle Buses: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Cooperative Agreemetn # P12AC30486 with the High Technology Development Corporation, for project titled "Conversion and Maintenance of Electric Battery Hybrid Hydrogen Gas Fuel Cell Shuttle Buses".
|Federal Grant Title:||Conversion and Maintenance of Electric Battery Hybrid Hydrogen Gas Fuel Cell Shuttle Buses|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIPWRP12AC30486|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 29, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 29, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 29, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$468,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$468,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lilette Baltodano Financial Agreements Officer Phone 415-623-2251
Lilette Baltodano [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...