Cooper's Ferry Interpretive Exhibit
The summary for the Cooper's Ferry Interpretive Exhibit grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooper's Ferry Interpretive Exhibit: This proposal is to develop an exhibit that will allow for secure storage and display artifacts or casts of artifacts from the Coopers Ferry site. The recipient will develop the plans for the exhibit, construct the exhibit case, and conduct subsequent interpretive and educational presentations. The importance of the Coopers Ferry site will be emphasized and artifacts from the site can be more readily viewed and enjoyed by the public. The exhibit needs to be in the vicinity of the archeological site to be effective.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooper's Ferry Interpretive Exhibit|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00195|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$9,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melinda D Ritacco, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Management Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...