Cultural Property Resource Oversight Project Application for Permit to Drill
The summary for the Cultural Property Resource Oversight Project Application for Permit to Drill grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cultural Property Resource Oversight Project Application for Permit to Drill: BLMs intensions are to work collaboratively with the Utah State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) to implement an accurate and up to date archaeological and historic resources GIS data base, which includes inventoried space. This project will continue the entry, editing, and updating of paper and data base records in the SHPO office. Make available to BLM GIS data for energy related project review compliance and other management purposes. Alleviate the SHPO workload generated by energy exploration and development in the Uinta Basin and assist the Vernal Field Office (VFO) in better complying with Section 106.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cultural Property Resource Oversight Project Application for Permit to Drill|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||UT-RFA-07-0008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 04, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 29, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 04, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$594,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$223,848|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$223,848|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 801-539-4178 email@example.com Maria Gochis, Grants Management Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...