Cultural Resource Surveys - Nebraska and Kansas
The summary for the Cultural Resource Surveys - Nebraska and Kansas grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cultural Resource Surveys - Nebraska and Kansas: This is a Notice of intent to award a sole-source agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cultural Resource Surveys - Nebraska and Kansas|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12SS60018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2012|
|Posted Date:||September 13th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$116,669|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$116,669|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federal and State agencies, any educational or scientific organizations, or any institutions, corporations, and or associations, or qualified individual for carrying out the purposes of the act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lindsey Nafts Grants Officer Phone 406-247-7684
Grants Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Decision Support DOcument for the Management of Truckee-Carson Watershed River Systems
- • South Central Regional Assessment Study - Notice of Intent to Award
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions
- • Upper Missouri River Pallid Sturgeon Tagging