Dakota County Physical Development - NOI, not a Request for Proposals
The summary for the Dakota County Physical Development - NOI, not a Request for Proposals grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Dakota County Physical Development - NOI, not a Request for Proposals: Develop Design and Engineering Documents for a Trail and Wayside Rest Facility at Heritage Village Park and Historic Rock Island Swing Bridge in the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MISS)
|Federal Grant Title:||Dakota County Physical Development - NOI, not a Request for Proposals|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AC00188|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mississippi National River and Recreation Area State and Local Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 19, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 05, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 05, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder Grants Management Officer Phone 402-661-1640
Work e-mail [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • River Park Access Improvements - MISS
- • Hazen P. Moore Park Paddle Share- MISS
- • Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul...
- • Not a Request for Funding: MISS Public Access and Alternative Transportation Project Canoe...
- • NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Skyway Bridge - Mississippi National River a...
- • Notice of Intent to Award Great River Corridor
- • Twin Cities Clean Cities Initiative in the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area ...
- • NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Trail Connections - Mississippi National Riv...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area