NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Skyway Bridge - Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MISS)
The summary for the NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Skyway Bridge - Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MISS) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Skyway Bridge - Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MISS): THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD The objective of this agreement is to develop and construct the Mississippi Skyway (Skyway) across Highway 10 in MISS to enable bicyclists and pedestrian to connect from Metro Transits Northstar Commuter Rail and Bus Station in Ramsey to the Mississippi River Trail (MRT) in Mississippi West Regional Park.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Skyway Bridge - Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MISS)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AP00202|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mississippi National River and Recreation Area State and Local Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 26, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 26, 2014|
|Posted Date:||September 19th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Sep 19, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Oct 26, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$490,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$490,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
City or township governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julie Hendricks
Lead Grants Management Specialist
contact via email
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • River Park Access Improvements - MISS
- • Hazen P. Moore Park Paddle Share- MISS
- • Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul...
- • Not a Request for Funding: MISS Public Access and Alternative Transportation Project Canoe...
- • NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Trail Connections - Mississippi National Riv...
- • Notice of Intent to Award Great River Corridor
- • Dakota County Physical Development - NOI, not a Request for Proposals
- • Twin Cities Clean Cities Initiative in the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...