Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul, MN
The summary for the Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul, MN grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul, MN: The project will complete gaps in the alternative transportation system between the Dakota County Big Rivers Trail in Lilydale, through Harriet Island Regional Park in Saint Paul to Kaposia Landing Park in South St. Paul. The trail will be a multi-use off-road facility. Once completed, this project will complete an approximate 15 mile route of off-road trail that runs alongside the Minnesota and Mississippi Rivers. The project connects communities to the river through direct access in Lilydale and Harriet Island Regional Parks in Saint Paul, and Kaposia Landing Park in South Saint Paul. As part of the Mississippi River Trail, this project will increase connectivity to large portions of the NRRA, especially between this Alternative Transportation Gateway and the Hastings gateway to the south. It will provide a non-motorized connection between two river based parks and provide expansive views of the working river activity. It is expected that the trail signage will provide multiple opportunities to recognize and enhance the NRRA visitor's experience and visibility. The project will complete a gap in the MISS Alternative Transportation System by providing visitors, including those in under-served communities, with non-motorized access to the MISS and along the river while eliminating congestion, emissions, and protecting park resources. The project is a high priority of the MISS Five Year Alternative Transportation Implementation Plan to complete a seamless and recognizable alternative transportation system in MISS that gets people to the river without a car while protecting park resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul, MN|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Transportation|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIP18AP00150|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 10th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 10th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 10th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- This announcement is to provide public notice of the Naitonal Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities. Members of the City of Saint Paul Parks and Recreation Department.- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATION
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Noel Miller
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • River Park Access Improvements - MISS
- • Hazen P. Moore Park Paddle Share- MISS
- • Not a Request for Funding: MISS Public Access and Alternative Transportation Project Canoe...
- • NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Skyway Bridge - Mississippi National River a...
- • NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Mississippi River Trail Connections - Mississippi National Riv...
- • Notice of Intent to Award Great River Corridor
- • Dakota County Physical Development - NOI, not a Request for Proposals
- • Twin Cities Clean Cities Initiative in the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area