Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MSI)
The summary for the Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MSI) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MSI): The CCDC ARL invites applications/proposals from covered educational institutions for research and education programs that will meet the following objectives: a. Enhance research and engineering capabilities in areas important to national defense; b. Increase the number of graduates in STEM disciplines; and c. Encourage research and education collaborations with other institutions of higher education and with defense organizations. Support for research, development, testing, evaluation, or educational enhancements will be through the competitive awarding of grants or cooperative agreements.
|Federal Grant Title:||Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MSI)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command (DOD-AMC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-19-S-0013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2024|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2024|
|Posted Date:||May 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 30th, 2024|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 30th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- As provided in 10 U.S.C. § 2362, eligibility for this competition is open only to “covered educational institutions,” which are defined as: b. institutions of higher education eligible for assistance under Title III or V of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 1051 et seq.); or c. accredited post-secondary minority institutions. d. Eligible applicants include community colleges or other 2-year degree granting institutions meeting the definition of a “covered educational institution.”
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mr. Leroy Hardy
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • TrojAI
- • Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Department of Defense Basic Research Program for Historically Black Colle...