Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan Environmental Analysis Preparation
The summary for the Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan Environmental Analysis Preparation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan Environmental Analysis Preparation: Provide the BLM, CEC, CDFG and FWS with a high quality environmental analysis on 22 million acres of the Mojave and Colorado deserts in southern California, including 10 million acres of public lands managed by BLM. The joint EIS/EIR will be developed in compliance with both NEPA and CEQA, will follow federal and state standards for quality and integrity, and in support of both federal and state decision-making processes. The products of the DRECP, potential CDCA Plan amendment and EIS/EIR will provide for consistent and defensible analysis and evaluation of siting, mitigation, conservation, landscape level monitoring, and adaptive management in the southern California desert.
|Federal Grant Title:||Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan Environmental Analysis Preparation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00255|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 31, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...