Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant
The summary for the Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant: Funds will be used for the implementation of the Diversity and Inclusion training program developed by a consortium of UCEDDs in FY2017. The Diversity and Inclusion training program implementation will equip all levels of UCEDDs with the skills, knowledge, strategies and methods to guide the work of sustaining diversity and cultural and linguistic competence within programs concerned with developmental disabilities.The funds will be used to work towards the long term goals of Increasing the diversity of leadership, staff and governing boards across the DD Network; Building the cultural competence capacity of the leadership, staff and governing boards of the DD Network; Increasing the number of persons from underrepresented racial, ethnic groups, people with disabilities, people with disadvantaged backgrounds that benefit from AIDD supported programs and Improving recruitment and employment of underrepresented groups including racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and people from diverse or disadvantaged communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2017-ACL-AOD-DDTI-0219|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 9th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 9th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 9th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||May 24th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Entities eligible to apply for funds under this Funding Opportunity Announcement are the 67 current AIDD grantees that are designated University Centers of Excellence for Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service (UCEDDs). Application is limited to the 67 entities referenced in the Description. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamela O'Brien
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Se...
- • Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative
- • University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships
- • National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and S...
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs)
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program