Ecological Data Management, Inventory & Monitoring
The summary for the Ecological Data Management, Inventory & Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ecological Data Management, Inventory & Monitoring: Personnel from GGNPC and NPS will collaborate to monitor key ecological resources to develop and distribute scientific information on conditions and trends of natural resources of the National Park System.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ecological Data Management, Inventory & Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00489|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 25th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 25th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 11th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 11th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 10th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$90,064|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$90,064|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$90,064|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 11th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...