Ecological Evaluation of Riparian Islands in Southeastern Wisconsin
The summary for the Ecological Evaluation of Riparian Islands in Southeastern Wisconsin grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ecological Evaluation of Riparian Islands in Southeastern Wisconsin: An in-depth assessment of the existing Milwaukee River island vegetation will provide much needed information concerning the presence and extent of invasive species and the suitability of wildlife habitat. Through this opportunity, BLM is supporting the pursuit of advanced degrees in ecological science. As the United States faces increasing local and global environmental challenges, it is important to ensure that future generations include well-educated, highly trained individuals to address and find solutions to these challenges, including strategies to protect and sustain the earths natural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ecological Evaluation of Riparian Islands in Southeastern Wisconsin|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ES-RFA07-0004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 04, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 04, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$24,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Velvette Clayton
Grants Management Officer
Phone 703-440-1741 email@example.com Questions for GMO
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...