Education Enrichment to Students in Title I DC Public Schools
The summary for the Education Enrichment to Students in Title I DC Public Schools grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Education Enrichment to Students in Title I DC Public Schools: Enhancement of curricular materials and instruction plans for programs focused on sites within the National Park Service, National Capital Region, National Mall and Memorial Parks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Education Enrichment to Students in Title I DC Public Schools|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AS00172|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2014 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2014 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 15, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, 301-663-1481 Option 5
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...