Education, Interpretation, Monitoring and Visitor Services Support for BLM and Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area in Colorado
The summary for the Education, Interpretation, Monitoring and Visitor Services Support for BLM and Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area in Colorado grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Education, Interpretation, Monitoring and Visitor Services Support for BLM and Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area in Colorado: The project is to enhance educational and interpretive services and programs and resource monitoring activities within the Upper Arkansas Valley and surrounding public lands under the management of the Royal Gorge Field Office and AHRA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Education, Interpretation, Monitoring and Visitor Services Support for BLM and Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area in Colorado|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00156|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 26, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 26, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 06, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 06, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth A Raisanen, 303-239-3605 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program