Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
The summary for the Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence: The purpose of this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is to develop and implement protocols and recruitment strategies to evaluate the performance (sensitivity and specificity) of HIV tests under development, and/or newly available HIV tests, for use in point-of-care settings in the United States using fresh (unprocessed) specimens such as whole blood and oral fluid.
|Federal Grant Title:||Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-20-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 14th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 14th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 7th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 7th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 14th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 6th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional Eligibility Categories:
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jocelyn Patterson Mosley
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
- • Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Scienc...
- • Strategies to Maintain HIV Viral Suppression Among State Prison Inmates Released to the Co...
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve fo...
- • Prevention Epicenters Program: Protecting Patients from Infections, Antibiotic Resistance ...
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA...