Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7)
The summary for the Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7): Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA AA017 (Now PS06-604; Award Mechanism U65) CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7). $440,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund two awards to organizations able to translate effective HIV prevention interventions, and create curricula and guidance materials for HIV prevention providers who want to adopt interventions that have already been effectively implemented. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is March 1, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 05, 2005 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||Nov 08, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 08, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 04, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$440,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$230,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Resear...
- • Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuu...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- • Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2