Excellence in Economic Education Program
The summary for the Excellence in Economic Education Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Excellence in Economic Education Program: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. This program promotes economic and financial literacy among all students in kindergarten through grade 12 through the award of one grant to a national nonprofit educational organization that has as its primary purpose the improvement of the quality of student understanding of personal finance and economics. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215B. On January 28, 2005, we published in the Federal Register (70 FR 4107) a notice inviting applications for the Excellence in Economic Education program's FY 2005 competition. The original notice for this FY 2005 competition established a March 23, 2005, deadline date for eligible applicants to apply for funding under this program. The Adobe pdf version of the origninal official application notice can be accesssed at the following url: http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20051800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2005/pdf/05-1650.pdf.
|Federal Grant Title:||Excellence in Economic Education Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-012805-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fund for the Improvement of Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 23, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 08, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,478,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,478,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any national nonprofit educational organization that has as its primary purpose the improvement of the quality of student understanding of personal finance and economics through effective teaching of economics in grades Kindergarten through grade-12 in the Nations classrooms. Applicants are required to submit evidence of their organizations eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lark, Tonja, ED Deputy FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 245-6160, Fax (202) 245-6271, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Lark, Tonja
- Similar Government Grants
- • Extension Grants Funding Opportunity for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Promise Neighborhoods Exten...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS)...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IA...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number 84.2...
- • Smaller Learning Communities--Special Competition for Supplemental Reading Program Researc...
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Elementary and Secondary School Counseling Programs
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I