FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants
The summary for the FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is soliciting applications from eligible applicants to develop or refine tribal wetland programs as described in Section I, FUNDING OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION, of this announcement. Tribes and intertribal consortia are eligible to apply under this announcement, as further described herein. Non-profit organizations are not eligible to compete under this RFA.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OW-OWOW-19-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 3rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 3rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 2nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,453,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||14|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 19th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Myra Price
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY20, FY21, and FY22 Region 8 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines
- • Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants
- • Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors