Falcon Gonder Sage-grouse Study
The summary for the Falcon Gonder Sage-grouse Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Falcon Gonder Sage-grouse Study: The Falcon Gonder Sage-grouse study is an ongoing 10 year study to look at the effects of a newly constructed transmission line on Sage-grouse. The first five years of the study was conducted by the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) under the Great Basin Cooperative Education System Unit (CESU) agreement. This agreement will continue with the UNR under the CESU agreement to complete the last five years of the study.
|Federal Grant Title:||Falcon Gonder Sage-grouse Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NV-NOI-08-0002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Feb 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 15, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund the project activities without full and open competetion. This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESU's are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 775-861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...