Fisher (Martes Pennanti) Scat Surveys, Jackson County, Oregon
The summary for the Fisher (Martes Pennanti) Scat Surveys, Jackson County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fisher (Martes Pennanti) Scat Surveys, Jackson County, Oregon: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund project activities without full and open competition. The applicant is uniquely qualified to perform the activity based upon the fact that this opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The potential recipient is a member of the Pacific Northwest CESU program. The objective of this project is to utilize scat detecting dogs to locate and discern fisher scats and identify DNA to sex (and individual, if possible) in areas of high probability where fishers have been observed, but, not confirmed by photos or other hard evidence, and where the standard camera or track-set protocol is either unfeasible or failed to confirm fishers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fisher (Martes Pennanti) Scat Surveys, Jackson County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0715|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 13, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 19, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Fisher (Martes Pennanti) Scat Surveys [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands