Food Safety & Security Monitoring Project Radiological Health-ORA
The summary for the Food Safety & Security Monitoring Project Radiological Health-ORA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food and Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Food Safety & Security Monitoring Project Radiological Health-ORA: Funding Opportunity Description The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA), Division of Federal-State Relations, is announcing the availability of cooperative agreements for equipment, supplies, personnel, training, and facility upgrades to Food Emergency Response Laboratory Network (FERN) radiological laboratories of State, local, and tribal governments. The cooperative agreements are to enable the analyses of foods and food products in the event that redundancy and/or additional laboratory surge capacity is needed by FERN for analyses related to radiological terrorism or other emergency situations. These cooperative agreements are also intended to expand participation in networks to enhance Federal, State, local, and tribal governmental food safety and security efforts. This notice supersedes the request for applications that published in the Federal Register of August 24, 2006 (71 FR 50068).
|Federal Grant Title:||Food Safety & Security Monitoring Project Radiological Health-ORA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food and Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Disaster Prevention and Relief Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition Energy Agriculture Natural Resources Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FD07-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food Safety and Security Monitoring Project|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2007 The application receipt date is Augu|
|Posted Date:||Aug 07, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 07, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants Due to the sensitive counterterrorism nature of this project it is imperative that only State government entities with the regulatory authority to conduct onsite inspections be participatory members of this cooperative agreement program. This is to ensure that any regulatory action and/or laboratory analysis that must be completed in an emergent situation can be carried out in the most expeditious manner. Therefore, this cooperative agreement program is available only to current FERN radiological laboratories at the time of the submission of this application also fall into one of the following categories: State laboratories, State regulatory agencies with the required lab capacity and university laboratories that are currently State adjunct laboratories connected to State laboratory and/or regulatory agencies with the required State regulatory authority.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marc Pitts
Senior Grants Management Specialist
Phone 301-827-7162 Marc.Pitts@FDA.HHS.GOV Marc.Pitts@FDA.HHS.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • FDA FERN Microbiological Cooperative Agreement Continuation Program (U18)
- • Opportunity RFA-FD-10-003
- • Opportunity RFA-FD-10-004
- • Food Safety and Security Monitoring Project
- • Food Safety and Security Monitoring Project Radiological Health
- • Food Safety and Security Monitoring Project (FERN)
- More Grants from the Food and Drug Administration
- • Development of Standard Core Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) and Endpoints (UG3/UH3 C...
- • Renewal-Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (U01) Cl...
- • Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products (UC2)...
- • CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (...
- • Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional