Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Study Long Nosed Bats
The summary for the Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Study Long Nosed Bats grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Study Long Nosed Bats: The objective of this Task Agreement is to collaborate efforts between Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument with the Arizona Fish and Game Department, to carry out multiple actions directed toward conservation and recovery of the endangered lesser long-nosed bat. The AGFD will carry out a study to identify known and unknown roosts and to determine occupancy patterns of all roosts in the SBInet Ajo 1 Action Area over a period of (2) years (2011-2012). The study will include the use of pre and post-occupancy internal surveys, motion detectors and remote DVR camera sets. Monitoring efforts will be focused within the action area on Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and Cabeza Preieta National Wildlife Refuge. Results of this study will provide information on the impact upon the migratory and resident population of the lesser long-nosed bat, due to increased activities including those of the Department of Homeland Security. These actions are legally mandated through 7 of the Endangered Species Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Study Long Nosed Bats|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPSNOIORPI110054|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 07, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 07, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 07, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$140,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award a task agreement to the Arizona Fish and Game Department under an existing Cooperative Agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gary Jordahl Chief, GLCA Contracting Office Phone 9286086507
Help Desk [Craig_Jordahl@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...