Fy 2008 Ic Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program- Non-Academic
The summary for the Fy 2008 Ic Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program- Non-Academic grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fy 2008 Ic Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program- Non-Academic: The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and the Central Intelligence Agencys Office of the Chief Scientist announce the Fiscal Year 2008 competition for the IC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program. The Program serves the IC and research communities by engaging experts in the solution of problems critical to IC goals and missions-particular research topics. Applicants must be associated with a U.S. Domestic, non-profit/not-for-profit organization. Through this competition, OCS expects to make awards in specific research topics. All submissions undergo a rigorous competitive evaluation and are selected on merit, relevance to the Intelligence Community (IC) mission, and available funding. Depending on the quantity and quality of proposals received, OCS may not make award(s) under a particular research topic. If more funds become available, additional awards may be made at a later date based on initial evaluation results. Typically each award will be for a period of two years (funded incrementally). A third year may be awarded based on continued relevance of the topic, as well as progress and participation of the recipient. Grants or procurement contracts will be awarded as a result of this BAA. Cutoff date for questions to the ARC (arc.westfields.net) is 28 February 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fy 2008 Ic Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program- Non-Academic|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Geospatial Intelligence Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HM1582-08-BAA-0002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 07, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jan 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 03, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Apr 06, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,120,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,120,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$240,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||13|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew J. Karl
- Similar Government Grants
- • Request for Information - HBCU/MI Quantum Sciences Research Capabilities
- • Minerva Research Initiative
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Department of Defense Basic Research Program for Historically Black Colle...
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- • National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Academic Research Program (NARP)
- • National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Academic Research Program
- • IC CAE Program
- • National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency 2010 University Research Initiatives (NURI)