GGNPC Partnership Comprehensive Site Plan for Tennessee Valley Parking Lot and Trailhead
The summary for the GGNPC Partnership Comprehensive Site Plan for Tennessee Valley Parking Lot and Trailhead grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
GGNPC Partnership Comprehensive Site Plan for Tennessee Valley Parking Lot and Trailhead: The GGNRA has asked the Conservancy to assist the park in support of a project that is of mutual interest or for which there is collaboration between GGNRA and the Conservancy and which will benefit the public. The GGNRA and the Conservancy are partners in a multi-year initiative of trailhead enhancements in the GGNRA and are mutually interested in and have determined it necessary to cooperate in a collaborative effort in managing and supporting a project and providing comprehensive site plans for the Tennessee Valley Trailhead and parking area.
|Federal Grant Title:||GGNPC Partnership Comprehensive Site Plan for Tennessee Valley Parking Lot and Trailhead|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 26, 2014 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is n|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 26, 2014 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is n|
|Posted Date:||Dec 4, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Dec 4, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jan 4, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$132,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$132,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- KRISTINA BLISS, 805 370-2321
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2023 The Shared Beringian Heritage Program Funding Call
- • test
- • Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship
- • Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2021 Funding Call
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2