Genetic Study of Kincaid's Lupine, Douglas County, Oregon
The summary for the Genetic Study of Kincaid's Lupine, Douglas County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Genetic Study of Kincaid's Lupine, Douglas County, Oregon: The objectives of this project are to: 1. Determine how genetic diversity is partitioned within and among populations of Kincaids lupine; and 2. Determine if there are any genetic bottlenecks occurring in the Kincaids lupine populations where management actions should be directed. A genetics study would contribute significantly to Kincaids lupine recovery by providing information to: 1. Better characterize Kincaids lupine population diversity in Douglas County; 2. More effectively design lupine outplanting efforts; and 3. Refine development of recovery goals, objectives, and strategy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Genetic Study of Kincaid's Lupine, Douglas County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA08-0702|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Dec 18, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 18, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 06, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,510|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,510|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is unrestricted. However, this opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The target for applicants of this award are in the Pacific Northwest CESU program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Genetic Study of Kincaid's Lupine, Douglas County, Oregon
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...