Grassland and Habitate Enhancement at San Juan Islands National Historic Park (SAJH)
The summary for the Grassland and Habitate Enhancement at San Juan Islands National Historic Park (SAJH) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grassland and Habitate Enhancement at San Juan Islands National Historic Park (SAJH): This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grassland and Habitate Enhancement at San Juan Islands National Historic Park (SAJH)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00035|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 18th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 18th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||December 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||January 17th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$53,188|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$53,188|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$53,188|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Velie
Financial Assistance Officer
Olympic National Park MABO
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...