Grazing Lands Conservation Initiative; Technical Transfer Enhancement
The summary for the Grazing Lands Conservation Initiative; Technical Transfer Enhancement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colorado State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grazing Lands Conservation Initiative; Technical Transfer Enhancement: The purpose of the NRCS is to assist private landowners in the conservation and wise use of land, water, wildlife and related resources. NRCS seeks assistance in the furtherance of the Colorado Grazing Lands Conservation Initiative (GLCI), a USDA conservation program, administered by the NRCS to assure they are effectively implemented. For FY 2006, up to $48,500 is available for this agreement. Three additional option years, with undetermined funding, may be available to the awardee. NRCS has a need for specific assistance in the provision of information/education/ administrative assistance to the GLCI committee in assisting and promoting the conservation of private grazing lands in Colorado.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grazing Lands Conservation Initiative; Technical Transfer Enhancement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colorado State Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AG-8B05-S-6-07|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Soil and Water Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Aug 24, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Sep 22, 2006|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bethany Mills
Phone 720-544-2826 firstname.lastname@example.org Contracting Officer e-mail contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Virginia Conservation Partnership and Technical Assistance
- • Organic Assistance Specialists
- • NRCS New Jersey Conservation Planning and Data Processing
- • Maine Natural Resources Conservation Service General Agreements for Technical Assistance
- • Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Announcement for P...
- • Statistical and Survey Methods for National Resources Inventory
- • Farm Bill Public Outreach
- • Grazing Land Demonstration Grants
- More Grants from the Colorado State Office
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Announcement for Program Funding...
- • 2013 NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado Full Proposals
- • NRCS CO State Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY13
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado State Component