Grizzly Wildlife Habitat Management Area Fence Modification
The summary for the Grizzly Wildlife Habitat Management Area Fence Modification grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grizzly Wildlife Habitat Management Area Fence Modification: The Bureau of Land Management, Wyoming State Office, intends to award a cooperative agreement with the Wyoming Game & Fish Department to convert 24 miles of woven wire, 6-strand, and 5 strand fencing on BLM , State of Wyoming, and private lands within the Grizzly Wildlife Habitat Management Area in the Rawlins Field Office. New fences will allow easier migration of pronghorn herds, elk calves, and mule deer fawns as construction will follow WGFD wildlife specifications for wire spacing including a smooth wire bottom strand. Additional benefit will be realized by sage grouse with the removal of the woven wire fencing. The anticipated length of the project is a 5 year period. The BLM will consider continued funding for the project upon (a) the recipient showing progress satisfactory to the BLM toward program goals and the determination by the BLM that continuation of the program would be in the best interest of the Government or (b) the availability of funds. The total project period for this award will not exceed 60 months.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grizzly Wildlife Habitat Management Area Fence Modification|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WY-NOI08-9008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 20, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 20, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$21,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$21,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze Karklins-Powers Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 307-775-6293
Grants Management Officer [Ilze_Karklins-Powers@blm.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...