Habitat Conservation and Seed Collecting Intern Opportunity - Utilizing Youth Groups on Public Lands in Boise ID
The summary for the Habitat Conservation and Seed Collecting Intern Opportunity - Utilizing Youth Groups on Public Lands in Boise ID grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Habitat Conservation and Seed Collecting Intern Opportunity - Utilizing Youth Groups on Public Lands in Boise ID: To provide youth a safe, educational job experience to better prepare them for entering the workforce and by exposing them to a variety of work experiences, basic skills training and a structured work environment about public land resources. This provides long-term benefits by providing academic and environmental education opportunities. Additionally, for the purpose of providing a framework for cooperation and coordination to promote the conservation, restoration, professional training, and awareness of endangered species as it relates to overall public land management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Habitat Conservation and Seed Collecting Intern Opportunity - Utilizing Youth Groups on Public Lands in Boise ID|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00251|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 30, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 02, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$39,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Qualified youth or conservation corps. The term qualified youth or conservation corps means any program established by a State or local government, by the governing body of any Indian tribe, or by a nonprofit organization that (A) is capable of offering meaningful, full-time, productive work for individuals between the ages of 16 and 25, inclusive, in a natural or cultural resource setting; (B) gives participants a mix of work experience, basic and life skills, education, training, and support services; and (C) provides participants with the opportunity to develop citizenship values and skills through service to their community and the United States.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melinda D Ritacco, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Management Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...