Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The NIH Research Education Program (R25) supports research education activities in the mission areas of the NIH. The over-arching goal of this Fogarty International Center R25 program is to support educational activities that complement and/or enhance the training of a workforce to meet the nations biomedical, behavioral and clinical research needs by enhancing health workforce capacity in high HIV-burden, low-income countriesin sub-Saharan Africa; enhance the diversity of the biomedical, behavioral and clinical research workforce by encouraging interprofessional education initiatives to enhance team health care delivery; help recruit individuals with specific specialty or disciplinary backgrounds to research careers in biomedical, behavioral and clinical sciences in low-income countries to enhance capacity of US research projects; foster a better understanding of biomedical, behavioral and clinical research and its implications to improve capacity to develop, implement and evaluate evidence-based health services. To accomplish the stated over-arching goal, this FOA will support creative educational activities with a primary focus on courses for Skills Development;Research training; Mentoring Activities; Curriculum or Methods Development to increase Outreach to broad communities to enhance participation in skills development courses, curricula, and mentoring activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TW-18-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 13th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 13th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||October 10th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 10th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||January 18th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 10th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. See the funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71 No Clinical Tr...
- • African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials No...
- • Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and...
- • Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71)
- • Planning Grant for Emerging Epidemic Virus Research Training for West African Countries wi...
- • Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Resear...
- • Framework Programs for Global Health
- • Stigma and Global Health Research Program
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...