Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71)
The summary for the Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages applications for a planning grant from institutions in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) to design a Global Infectious Disease (GID) Research Training Program in collaboration with U.S. institutions. The application should propose a collaborative process to design a training program that will strengthen the capacity of the LMIC institution to conduct infectious disease research. Planning grants should describe a detailed vision for a research-training program that focuses on a major endemic or life-threatening emerging infectious disease, neglected tropical disease, infections that frequently occur as a co-infection in HIV infected individuals or infections associated with non-communicable disease conditions of public health importance in LMICs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-17-058|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 17th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||November 17th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||August 25th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$46,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 17th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); See Funding Announcement for Eligibility Details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71 No Clinical Tr...
- • Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials No...
- • Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and...
- • Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Resear...
- • Framework Programs for Global Health
- • Stigma and Global Health Research Program
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...