Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and Middle Income Countries (D71)
The summary for the Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and Middle Income Countries (D71) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and Middle Income Countries (D71): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for research training program planning invites submissions from low- and middle-income country (LMIC) institution(s) with existing research and research training capacity in chronic, non-communicable diseases and disorders (NCDs). These institutions must propose to assess needs and develop a plan for a research training program within the LMIC(s) that will further strengthen the capacity of LMIC individuals, institution(s) and country(ies) to identify NCD priorities and conduct NCD research across the lifespan. The application from the LMIC institution(s) may include collaboration with United States (U.S) institutions and other LMIC institutions as justified and appropriate.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and Middle Income Countries (D71)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-17-097|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 14th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 14th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||December 22nd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 22nd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||April 14th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$46,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 22nd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. See FOA for Eligibility Details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71 No Clinical Tr...
- • Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials No...
- • Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71)
- • Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Resear...
- • Framework Programs for Global Health
- • Stigma and Global Health Research Program
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...