INtent to Single Source Award for Bird Monitoring
The summary for the INtent to Single Source Award for Bird Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
INtent to Single Source Award for Bird Monitoring: It is the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks intention to enter into a Task Agreement under an existing Cooperative Agreement H2130110001 with the Institute for Bird Population who will provide bird monitoring and analysis for Sequoia National Park. The work will specifically consist of establishing and conducting the first year (2011) of SIEN-sponsored bird monitoring at all SIEN parks, including Yosemite National Park (YOSE), Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks (SEKI), and Devils Postpile National Monument (DEPO). This monitoring includes Panels 1 and 2 at SEKI and YOSE and all points along the systematic grid at DEPO. IBP will follow details described in the Protocol, from field preparation to data collection, data certification, reporting, and season close-out. Key elements are also summarized in the cooperative agreement statement of work. This award is in accordance with the Department of Interior Policy, 505 DMZ.
|Federal Grant Title:||INtent to Single Source Award for Bird Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIJ2130110006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 07, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 07, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 14, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$64,269|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$64,269|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$64,269|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katherine Hoover Contracting Officer Phone 559-565-3180
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...